Content Marketing was huge in 2014 and will be even bigger in 2015.
Tools make live easier but always plan in some time to research them first.
Here are the recommendation from Sujan Patel.
- For Content Ideation and Research – Buzzsumo
- For Content Creation – Penflip
- For Hiring Ghostwriters – Scripted
- For Project Organization – Trello
- For Social Media Publishing and Scheduling – Edgar
- For Paid Content Distribution – Zemanta
- For Manual Outreach and Promotion – Streak
For more details of these great tools check out “7 of The Best Content Marketing Tools to Use in 2015.”
moz.com is a great asset for the SEO community.
Creating content is not easy, but it is essential to do the following:
- Create unique content with unique value
- Create relevant content with unique value
- Create helpful content
- Create one of a kind content
- Very importantly, user experience interface has to be designed so it is easy and pleasurable to consume the content on any device
Please read or watch in more detail Rand Fishkin‘s Whiteboard Friday “How to Provide Unique Vaue in Your Content“
Digital Reputation – Are You Monitoring Yours?
Posted on LinkedIn.com
Thought it might be important have companies think about “Digital Reputation”
gShift Gives Content Marketers More Ways to Mine Twitter Keyword Data
love Jessica Lee‘s article
The social keyword research reports on Twitter keyword metrics such as:
- Frequency of conversations for a keyword
- Influencers of a keyword
- Hashtags used in association with a keyword
- Associated terms used with a keyword
- Related content for a keyword
More detail read the article of “gShift gives Content Marketers More Ways to Mine Twitter Keyword Data“
Love to Write? It might be Social Media
Written by Catherine Lockey.
- Develop your writing skills
- Develop your online research skills
- Learn how to strategically leverage Social Media
- Become a skilled WordPress Blogger
- Know how to optimize your Social Content for Search
More detail on “Why Social Media Writers are in Demand.”
6 Usability Mistakes that Kill Conversions
Excellent article by Lisa Barone
These 6 Usability Mistakes are:
- Didn’t Keep It Simple
- Didn’t Make It Useful
- You forgot Words ( Spelled them Wrong)
- Giving Too Many Options
- CTA (Call To Action) are not Obvious
- No Communication
For more details on these 6 Usability Mistakes that Kill Conversion.
Google+ to increase Search Rankings
Socialmediaexaminer published this information and I agree with it.
Google+ is a wonderful addition and it is becoming a more influential social media channel.
- Optimizing Your Google+ Page for Search Ranking
- Posting Content
- Connecting the Dots
More details on the Google+ article.
SEO vs New SEO – SeO Strategy
Love this infographic, it shows that Social Media, Content Strategy and Engagement is becoming more and more relevant to maintain and improve PageRank.
Matt Cutts: Write Clear, Understandable Content
This article helps to figure out how to write more technical content. Jennifer Slegg articulated pretty well and Matt Cutts video explains it nicely.
Bottom line, don’t focus on being so technical that you’re excluding a lot of the audience that might want to learn more about your topic, but just can’t understand it because you’re not explaining it well. Read more on Write Clear and Create Understandable Content.
Using Content Marketing to Build Brand Trust
Great article by Anna Francis. She basically sums up the direction that content marketing is going.
Check out the article “Using Content Marketing to Build Brand Trust.”