SEO Experts Silently Rock Your Website
This article is talking about the way that so many company under utilize the SEO Expert professionals. Most companies hire SEO Experts temporarily and don’t really integrate them into their teams. There is definitely more to it than just on-page optimization.
Brand & Reputation – in 2014 Building Links
This is a great article on how back linking has changes and what’s important to consider in 2014 link building projects.
Many companies still don’t realize that “Building Your Brand & Reputation” is building your links. Links come from many directions such as:
- Social Media Channels
- Review & comments about your products & company
Eric Enge hits the nail on the head. His full article on “Link Building in 2014 is all about Building Your Brand & Reputation“
5 Marketing Messages to Remember
Content is King so when writing your content make sure to really understand your audience.
- Think “Social Media”
- Write for “Mobile Devices”
- Become an Influencer
Kristel reminds us what to do:
- Make sure that “Messaging is not lost in Translation”
- Humanize Your Message
- That a “Good Deed doesn’t Gone Bad”
- Be Sensitive Enough for your Audience
- Use Social Media Feature correctly
Great article by Kristel Cuenta. Read more in detail “5 Common Marketing Message Mistakes you want to avoid”
Three Pillars of SEO in 2014 – Content-Links-Social
Certainly many authors pointing to the same conclusion for SEO in 2014. This is also a great article by Jayson DeMers.
Jayson made it simple to identify Content, Links & Social as the most important ingredients to be successful SEO 2014. I believe that reputation, web architecture, performance & Web 5.0 are additional areas that are important to do well in 2014 & 2015.
For more on the article read the details of this article of the 3 Pillar of SEO in 2014.
It’s no longer enough to only focus on only one or two of these pillars to craft a successful SEO strategy in 2014. Each of these three elements benefits the other, and without all three elements, your “structure” (ie, your SEO campaign) can’t stand.
Content Strategies That Still Build Links
An easy read by Nate Dame
- Publish & Creatively Promote A Rich Deep Resource
- Run A “Be Everywhere Day”
- Create A Butt-Kissing Piece Of Content
- Build Your Hand-Crafted List Of Influencers
What Does The Future Hold?
As link building becomes less and less about old school “link building” (quantity, scale, spam), I think SEOs have a chance to deliver even more value. We can make the case now more than ever that an SEO campaign must be about much more than smash-and-grab building links. That opens the door for us to, honestly, have more fun and deliver more value. For more details read the article Content Marketing Strategies…
Links To Entity SERPs: Is Your Website Ready?
Great article by Barbara Starr.
With the evolution of the search engines in the direction of semantic search, SERPs have correspondingly evolved. Optimizing for SERPs means taking into account the Knowledge Graph as well as semantic markup.
Semantic markup and Knowledge Graph optimization are just a couple aspects of optimizing webpages for display in Google, and these do not preclude typical best practices. Best practices and standards such as engaging content, a positive user experience or optimizing for user intent still have to be adhered to.
- Make sure to keep Googlebot happy — feed it the data it needs in the formats it needs and ensure your information is machine-readable and consistent across all sources.
- Make sure your on page markup matches what your user sees and also is synchronized with any data feeds you submit.
- Mark up as much data as possible using schema.org, even those attributes not currently supported. This way, you can position yourself to take advantage of changes and fluctuations in Semantic SERPs.
- Remember, search is adaptive and interactive; design for a seamless user experience that flows with SERPs presented by the search engines.
- Knowledge Graph Optimization is more than likely here to stay, so make sure you are prepared to deal with it.
Read the article in detail.
CRAP SEO Content Strategy
Love the description of this article by Grant Simmons
- Concepts & Connections
- Relevance & Relationships
- Authority & Authenticity
- Promotion & Prominence
More information about the CRAP SEO Content Strategy.
Testing & Optimization Tips for Revenue
Great article by Erin Everhart
- Call to Action (CTA)
- Social Validation
- title Tags and Meta Descriptions
Read more about the 4 Testing & Optimization Tips article.
Factors that Influence SEO Keyword Prioritization
- Search demand
- User intent
Read the detail of Ken Lyons article about these Factors that Influence SEO Keyword Prioritization.
Digital Marketing in 2014
According to Forrester Research Interactive Marketing Digital Marketing as an Industry will grow about $76B by 2016.
Digital as a channel is expected to Double.
Most Increase is in Social Media and Mobile Marketing. For detailed information click the image below: