Nate Dame explains why Fewer Google Algorithm Update Announcements are in the future.
- Google wants to change SEO Behavior
- Google is switching to constant, imperceptible updates
One big questions is how many algorithm updates are going unnoticed, right?
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is in the forefront for Google. Several recent acquisition and hires are pointed to it:
- Oct 2014: Google DeepMind Acqui-Hires Two AI Teams in the UK, Partners with Oxford
- Sep 2014: Google Partners with UCSB to Build Quantum Processors for Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Jan 2014: More on DeepMind: AI Startup to Work directly with Google’s Search Team
- Mar 2013: Google Scoops Up Neural Networks Startup DNNresearch to boost its Voice and Image Search Tech
More in detail on Nate Dame’s article “They Fooled Us All: Why Google May No Longer Announce Major Algorithm Updates“