In this blog Google seems to endorse to use Web Components and JSON-LD using on your webpages especially when creating structured data on your site.
Here is how to get started:
Thanks to Eva Gasperowicz, Developer Programs Engineer, Mano Marks, Developer Advocate, Pierre Far, Webmaster Trends Analyst
Neil Patel‘s article on “7 Under-the-Hood Optimization Techniques That will Rock Your SEO” confirms the following items we’ve used and were successful increasing our domain authority.
- Site Security — use HTTPS instead of HTTP
- Insert full optimized Images or Videos above the fold
- Create Image, Mobile, News, Geo, Code Search & Video Sitemaps
- Regular Review and Request removals from you Link Profile (backlinks)
- Create Keyword-Specific URLs
- Use Primary (Target) Keywords Across Your Entire Site
- Definitely Optimize Your Brand’s Social Profiles
- Most importantly add structured data (schema.org) everywhere to your site where you can
- Make sure to use canonicalization for html & PDF files
SEO Professional always try to increase domain authority and many of techniques above make a huge impact.